Permits and Licences

Residential Waterfront Permits and Licences
Blue Water Systems will work for you to gain the necessary Permits and Licences required by the authorities of your particular area for residential waterfront facilities. We will come to your site, take measurements, photos and then put together a proposal for your site. Once you have approved the plan we can coordinate all of the paper work needed by the appropriate authorities to secure a Residential Waterfront Licence and a Project Permit on your behalf. Also provided by Blue water Systems are all of the necessary Engineering Services required by the Port. We can also help with a Navigable Waters Application and help set up biophysical surveys.

Commercial Waterfront Permits and Licences
Whatever the project, if you need to obtain a permit or licence for your structure, we can help. Blue Water Systems can assist you in obtaining permits and documents such as:

  • Customs clearance throughout North America
  • Stamped engineered drawings
  • Permits for compliance with Federal, Provincial and District building codes
  • Environmental Protection and Conservation Permits
  • Materials permits (as required)

We review the permits and licenses required for every project we start at Blue Water Systems. Your quote and our project plan will always factor in the time, cost and requirements for obtaining licenses and permits and we will involve you in the process right along the way.

Our senior staff can guide you through the process for obtaining any permits you require, and in many cases may be able to liaise with third parties on your behalf.

Call us (604.583.9999) to discuss your specific requirements.


Blue Water Systems © 2018. All Rights Reserved. Web design and hosting by NetClimber